SEO for Pressure Washing Businesses
At Power Wash Bullies, we’ve helped dozens of power washing companies across the nation get more jobs, grow their business, and reach their financial goals! And we can help you too!
How to Get More Pressure Washing Leads
You’re an expert at what you do. You’re thorough, you use the right equipment and techniques, and you offer your services at a reasonable price. So why isn’t that reflected in the number of jobs you get? That’s where we come in. Our unique process helps power wash companies like yours to:
- Increase the number of visitors to their website
- Become more visible on Google and other search engines
- Get your pressure washing business in the top 3 spots in Google Maps for your area
Why is all of this so important? Bottom line: Because it gets you more jobs in a sustainable and consistent way. When SEO is done right, it establishes your company as the power washing authority in your area and opens the door to exponential growth. Let us show you how!
Let’s Work Together!
What is Pressure Washing SEO?
Pressure washing SEO is the process of increasing a site’s visibility in the search engine results for Google users looking for local pressure washing services. It sends more and better quality website traffic without using paid ads. So when a potential customer googles “power washing (your area),” “pressure washing (your area),” or other similar phrases, your business will show up on the first page!
When you’re searching for something online, how often do you look past the first page of search results? You’re not alone. 92% of searchers pick a company from page one of their local search results. So if you’re not on page one, you’re invisible to most of your potential customers!
Organic searches make up 51% of all website traffic. Only 10% comes from paid ads, and social media comes in at just 5%. So organic searches are the biggest piece of the pie! That’s why SEO should be your primary strategy for getting more leads.
SEO leads have a 40% close rate. That’s more than 3x times the close rate of Facebook ads or Angie’s list leads and direct mail! That means our methods produce better quality leads from people who are actually searching for your services.
How Long Will it Take to Get Results?
Are you looking for a quick fix? Do you want instant results? Then consider Google Adwords instead. It’s true that we’ve been able to rank several client sites in the first month of working together, but that’s not typical. So what should you expect?
Search engine optimization is about building a strong foundation. We don’t just want to slap a bandaid on your problems. Our goal is to give you a real solution that keeps generating leads for years to come. And that takes time, testing, and tweaking.
That said, you’ll usually see a significant return on investment in 6 to 12 months. Here are some factors that can affect how long it takes to see results:
- Market Size: Ranking for big cities is more competitive than smaller towns. So if your business is located in a densely populated area, it might take longer to see results
- Competition: We can definitely outdo your competition. But if they have a good SEO strategy, it might take more time to get there.
- Past SEO Work: Have you had an SEO company work on your site before? If so, these past actions might have resulted in some penalties from Google. And correcting these issues can slow down results.
- Website Design: If your site is outdated or poorly designed, we may need to give it a facelift and some TLC before we can proceed with our SEO strategy.
How to Tell if Your SEO Campaign is Working
You should be able to measure the success of your SEO campaign by looking at the following three metrics.
Organic Search Results
Are you showing up on the first page of Google for important terms like “power washing (your area),” “pressure washing (your area),” or other similar phrases? Has your ranking improved for those keywords since you started your SEO campaign?
Google Maps Rankings
Is your business showing up on Google Maps for these important local search terms?
Leads & Phone Calls
How many form submissions and phone calls are being generated during your SEO campaign?
Search Engine Results 101
Paid Google Ads
A paid listing that appears in the search results above organic listings. For your company to show up here, you’ll need to run a Google ad campaign. Often, organic listings are more effective and much cheaper (free).
Organic Google Maps Listings
This is where the money is at. Most searchers skip paid ads and will scroll right past them to the Google Maps listings (often called the 3-pack or the Map Pack). The people who click on these listings are usually ready to buy. This box stands out on the page, draws the eye, and attracts the most customers. For your business to show up here, you need a good search engine optimization strategy.
Organic Search Listings
Below ads and the map pack are the organic search listings. The higher your business appears in these results, the more website traffic (and potential customers) will come your way. But you can’t pay Google for your company to show up here. You need a good SEO campaign.
SEO for Power Washing Companies – Our Process
Our team specializes in search engine optimization for pressure washing companies. We’ve worked with many businesses like yours from all over the country. And, because of our unique experience with this industry and our bullet-proof process, we get results every time! Keep reading to find out how we do it.
Without them, your website won’t rank as high as it should for relevant searches. That means less traffic and fewer leads for you! At Power Wash Bullies, we create custom backlinks for your site so you can get more customers than ever before.
Other Things to Consider
- User Experience: Have you ever been searching for something online on your phone and stumbled across a website with tiny text and an awkward navigation menu? Trying to navigate a website like that is frustrating. And you likely didn’t stay on that site for long. Don’t let that be your site. Mobile devices generate half of all web traffic worldwide. So make sure your site has a fully responsive design.
- Security: Have you ever seen this message on a site? “Your connection to this site is not secure.” Your site should provide a secure connection for visitors.
- Website Speed: How long would you wait for a website to load? Most people won’t wait for more than 5 seconds. Speed up your site by compressing images, reducing the number of plugins you use, and more. Make it light and fast so you don’t miss out on traffic to your site.
Do you already have a fully optimized killer website? That’s great! The next step in our process is conversion rate optimization.
Why Choose Us?
Good search engine optimization can mean the difference between a successful pressure washing company and a failing one. It can be the difference between expanding your business within a year or having to wait five or ten years. Wherever you’re at with your business, our search engine optimization services can help you reach your goals.
Do you want to work with an agency that helps dozens of pressure washing businesses succeed every year? Would you like to work with a team of SEO experts that knows your industry inside out?
Contact us today for a free SEO audit and quote on our services!
Conversion Rate Optimization
How to Calculate Your Conversion Rate
How to Improve Your Conversion Rate
#1 Analyze the Data
We consider questions like: Where do people enter the website? Where do they spend most of their time? How did they find your site (search, referral, etc)? During which activity are visitors abandoning the site?
#2 Make Adjustments
At Power Wash Bullies, we don’t just go off of hunches and ideas. We let the data tell us what needs to be improved, changed, or removed on your site.
#3 Test & Repeat
After making adjustments, we let your website accumulate further data, and then we see how your CRO has improved. We continue this process until we reach your goals.
- Use an eye-catching color for all call-to-action buttons (i.e. buttons to “Call now” or “Get a free quote.”)
- Place a call-to-action as high up on the page as possible
- Display customer reviews
- Use a simple form that’s easy to fill out
Want to learn more about our pressure washing marketing strategies? Contact us today!